– Explain the different types of digital printing technologies and their evolution.
– Explain the process of converting STL files to solid objects
– Discuss the clinical and laboratory applications of 3D digital printing.
– Explain the various types of 3D printers
– Rank 3D printers according to their accuracy and working times
– Recall the features of the various digital printing technologies
This presentation gives examples of the various 3D printer technologies and illustrates how they are use in the additive-manufacture and design of precision fabricated dental restorations.
Ed Attenborough (City of London Dental School)